The camp will take place between 18-24th August 2013 r. in Wigierski National Park in Poland. It’s one of the most beautiful regions in this country and in Europe. Far from civilization, between woods, rivers and lakes.
The program will include all-day ILC trainings:
- Three aspects of ILC – martial, health and meditation
- Philosophy, concepts and principles
- Unifying mind and body – basic exercises, 21 Form
- Unifying with the opponent – spinning and sticky hands training, sparring
Additional possible activities:
- Kayaks, horse riding, bikes, swimming, sunning, sauna and sightseeing J
We are inviting all ILC students and instructors with partners and kids, friends and those who would like to start training.
The pricing for the trip (including training, accomodation and food)
- In a house – 220 Euros
- In a camping house – 200 Euros
- In a tent – 180 Euros
- For partners who will not participate in training: pick an option and subtract 70 Euros.
The trainings will start on Sunday, August the 18th at 12:00. The last training will be held on Saturday 24th August. You may come 1 day prior to the training and leave one day after. Accommodating for another night is 8 Euros. If you’re coming from another country, we will help you in transfer from Warsaw by car of train.
Gospodarstwo gościnne – Maćkowa Ruda – Miłosz Cichocki
Maćkowa Ruda 18A
I Liq Chuan School in Warsaw
tel. 793 23 16 11